Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Organic Potato Chips!

Welcome! Organic potato chips is my blog where I'll be posting my writings and findings about health, nutrition, drugs and the government. All topics that I feel very strongly about and strive to do my best to only write the truth about them. My articles are based on facts and the truth is my ultimate goal. So, I sincerely hope you gather some potentially life changing information from these articles. And also that you will realize what good nutrition is so that you may live life amazingly. feel free to comment and ask any questions and I will try to find the answers to the best of my ability.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

'Rika said...

*is very amused* *raises eyebrows* *insert stern smilie*

Rachel said...

...And it all started with my mom telling you about Fast Food Nation. I would have never thought that would have been such a pivotal, ground breaking, live changing moment for you. :-)

Organic potato chips are just plain good. :-)